Monday, July 21, 2008

West coast park and Mount Faber

Mummy, Daddy and the whole of our family together with ah ma went to west coast park to picnic yesterday. it was hot and i came back with sun burn. after that, we went to walk the long long bridge that leads to mount faber. There, i saw many people and both me and cousin justin was so tired after the walk. But mummy still made us smile at the camera.







we were too distracted to look at the camera after that. we just want to look at other people.

A video of me and daddy walking up the slopes. so tired already mummy still want to video me. i just don't bother her and continue my walk.


After that, we went for dinner then home sweet home. i was so tired but i still need to finish up my playgroup homework. yes. pity me. i got homework at the small age of 2. poor me.



No comments: