Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playing at Fidgets

I went to fidgets at turf city on Tuesday with mummy, Aunty Ivy, Aunty Angela and Amelia. It was a fun and tiring place. I fall asleep the moment i stepped out of the place end of the day.

On the way to Fidgets
Having lunch with amelia at Macdonalds.

Aunty Ivy and me! My baby sitter for the day.






Look! Aunty Ivy is so small she can fit into the playground. Mummy called her Aunty monkey and i called her Aunty monkey throughout the session.



Amelia climbing in and out.






This video was taken when we were happily throwing balls back into the pool of balls. It was very fun for kids like me and amelia!!


playing@fidgets from Cheryl NG on Vimeo.

I enjoyed myself very much and i told mummy to bring me back again soon.

Back home, i did this dramatic show with daddy after watching a singapore drama. I kept laughing because the expression on daddy was too funny!!


acting with daddy from Cheryl NG on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

okay la, on the account that your mother posted the pictures at fidgets as promised, i forgive your mother for calling me monkey.

hahahaha!

Ashley Choo said...

Thank you Aunty MONKEY!! HAHAHAHHAHA