Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yesterday i went car washing with daddy and mummy. I enjoyed it very much because i get to play with lots of water. But it was very tiring as it takes a long time to get the car all sparkling clean!





After my afternoon nap at home, we went out to Clementi for dinner with Mummy, Daddy, Uncle Roy and Agnes jie jie. We all ate till very full. But after that, we went to a ice cream shop, 'Gelato' at Clementi for ice cream. We met Jianfen kor kor, Yaocai kor kor and Wenjie jie jie there.


Me eating the ice cream. i chose the two flavours myself! Yum yum!

Look at mummy. Always look so blur.

Uncle Roy, Me and Agnes jie jie acting fierce. Class photo!
Ok. A more natural shot.
Me sitting on Agnes jie jie lap and playing coins on the table with Jianfen kor kor. I like to play with him alot.
Jianfen kor kor teaching me the numbers on the coins.

Me and daddy posing in front of the mirror while waiting for mummy to get ready to go out for dinner.

No comments: