Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting use to life in Melbourne

It's my third week here in Melbourne. I am more or less getting used to the life here. It's really hot here as it's the summer time. But it gets really cold sometimes when the wind blows!




My favorite Uncle Alvin. I cannot stop disturbing him in his room the moment he comes back from work everyday.
Our dinner. But there no share of mine in it as i still prefer porridge!

Mummy was trying to take a picture of me eating. But the moment i know she was going to take a picture of me, i couldn't help myself but pose, pose pose and more pose!!



One sunny day when i was playing toys at home.
Digging for more toys...







Quenby jie jie, me and Uncle Alvin. Oh, by the way, happy new year to everybody in Singapore and in Australia!

No comments: