Wednesday, May 27, 2009

St Kilda Beach 26 Jan 2009

These photos were taken back this year during Chinese New Year. Mummy haven't got the time to upload all these photos until now. It was still summer at that time and papa was here too. I really miss playing with papa.

The clown face entrance to the amusement park.

Papa, Mummy and me applying sunscreen lotion outside a gift shop.
The whole gang for the day. Wai gong and Wai po was back in Singapore at that time, so they wasn't able to join us.

Us having a break and some finger food at a cafe near the beach.
This was taken when we went for some chocolate cakes at the row of cake shops just opposite the beach. Look at my ugly dirty teeth!

Quenby Jie Jie, me and Uncle Alvin.
I enjoyed myself the whole time there even though it was hot at one moment and cold at the other moment.

No comments: