Thursday, July 24, 2008

King Albert Park

Daddy was on off day yesterday, so he took me out to King Albert Park after he and mummy picked me up from school. yes!! MacDonald's fries again. Mummy say no more this week because i already went twice.


I couldn't stop moving around when waiting for Daddy and the fries. There were so many things for me to look outside.

Mummy thought i was sitting very rough like that. But she didn't know in the next picture i am going to be even more rough.
Yes. i can put my leg on the glass wall and dig my nose while looking outside.
My long awaited fries here. Oh, and i like fresh milk!

My looks of satisfaction after i finish up everything.

This video was taken when i was waiting for the fries. Mummy already took alot of photos already but she still wants to video me. I am so tired of smiling at her! You can see how angry i was when i tell her not to shoot me anymore. heh heh...

No comments: